The 4-H Program Educator is an integral part of the UW-Madison Division of Extension and works alongside the people of Wisconsin to improve lives and communities. Extension serves the people and communities of Wisconsin by addressing local, statewide and national issues, improving lives through research-based education, fostering partnerships and action, and facilitating positive impacts.
Join our UW-Madison Division of Extension team in Kenosha County as the 4-H Program Educator!! This dynamic position focuses on:
- Recruiting, training, developing, and managing volunteers focused on helping youth develop life skills that promote ongoing community involvement and strengthen youth leadership development
- Expanding 4-H membership and volunteer opportunities to underserved youth and adults
- Coordinating the process for youth and adult volunteer enrollment including oversight of 4-H Clubs, 4-H Groups, 4-H Leaders Associations and committees;
- Strengthening the 4-H program by providing leadership for marketing, communications, member recruitment and member retention
- Cultivating collaborative efforts and partnerships with other organizations to expand 4-H programming
This great youth development career opportunity comes with State of Wisconsin benefits, i.e., vacation, sick leave, retirement, health and other insurance. Apply at: https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/508752/kenosha-county-4h-program-educator.
Application deadline: April 15, 2021.