2020 Kenosha & Racine Counties Agricultural Clean Sweep
Wednesday, August 19, 1 PM – 4 PM
Old Settlers Park (Racine Co Fairgrounds), 19805 Durand Avenue, Union Grove
If you are an active farmer, owner of agricultural land, nursery, orchard, or greenhouse operator in Kenosha or Racine County you may bring in up to 200 pounds of agricultural chemical waste free of charge. There may be charges for waste quantities over 200 pounds depending on program demand and fund availability.
Pre-registration required by Monday, August 17!
Register online at https://forms.gle/YifpethukZRwWc1y9
Complete the hard copy 2020 Clean Sweep Flyer & Registration and return to Extension Kenosha County, 19600 75th St, Suite 2, Bristol, WI 53104
What WILL be accepted at the Ag Clean Sweep?
- Unusable, unwanted, damaged, registration suspended or canceled agricultural chemicals (including DDT, chlordane, lead arsenate and lindane)
- Other agricultural chemicals including: unusable animal medications and vaccines, teat wash, solvents, degreasers, rodent baits, lead-based paints, etc.
- Waste fuel, antifreeze and motor oil (counted in 200 lbs weight limit)
- Unknown Ag Chemicals will be accepted if they are in quantities of less than 5 gallons or 50 pounds
What WILL NOT be accepted at the Ag Clean Sweep?
- Empty agricultural chemical containers
- Infectious or biological wastes
- Compressed gas cylinders
- Explosives, radioactive waste
- Tires, latex paint
- Computers & electronic equipment
- Human pharmaceuticals
If you have questions about this program, please contact Leigh Presley, Extension Kenosha and Racine County at 262-857-1948 or email@example.com.