Due to the COVID-19 virus outbreak and guidelines from Wisconsin Department of Health Services, UW-Madison, and federal agencies, our office will have limited availability and access.
Our staff are working remotely and many of our programs have been postponed or are being held via video conference. Call 262-857-1945 or email UWExtension@kenoshacounty.org for more information.
- Visit the Accessing Kenosha County Services Remotely (English and Spanish)
- Visit the Kenosha County COVID-19 Response Hub for local up-to-date information related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Visit the COVID-19 Food Resource List to view local information of food resources. The listing is being updated daily by Extension Racine/Kenosha County FoodWIse team members.
- Visit UW-Madison Division of Extension’s Financial Resources to Help Get Through COVID-19 for more information about frequently asked questions related to some common financial challenges as a result of COVID-19.
- Visit Wisconsin Department of Children and Families page of COVID-19 Child Care Resources for more information to help essential workers, providers, and families.
- This listing has local resources for counseling and therapy in Kenosha County. Some clinics have started or continue to offer sessions via telehealth (updates regarding telehealth opportunities will require contacting individual clinics).
- The Center for Suicide Awareness is available for assistance. Text HOPELINE to 741741 on mobile devices for immediate help.
- The NAMI of Wisconsin Family & Consumer Resource Guide is for people living with mental illness and their families. It provides an overview of available resources related to mental health, as well as guidance for difficult situations.
- Visit UW-Madison Division of Extension’s page of Fun Hands-on Learning To Do At Home that families can complete together at home. Activities, resources, and information are provided by grade level.
- This online resource is dedicated to UW-Madison Division of Extension’s response to COVID-19.