Master Gardener Volunteer Level 1 Training:
2018 training has taken place.
If you are interested in the Master Gardener Level 1 Training Program in Racine and Kenosha Counties, contact Theresa Odell, Theresa.Odell@racinecounty.com
For detailed information on becoming a Master Gardener Volunteer, please visit Wisconsin Master Gardener Program.
2017 Annual Report – Kenosha Kenosha 2017 AnnualReport
2016 Annual Report – Kenosha kenosha2016aar
Are you looking for a Master Gardener to give a presentation to your group?
Do you have a community project for Master Gardeners? (Projects for 2019 have been approved.)
- 2019 Master Gardener New Project Request Form: 2019MGVNewProjectRequestForm
Forms for Master Gardener Volunteers
- 2019 Master Gardener Volunteer Timesheet: timesheet2019
- MGV Care To Share Form: PDF Format | Word Format
- Master Gardener Volunteer Exemption from Hours Request: PDF
- Master Gardener Volunteer Project Sign In/Out Form: Kenosha Project | Racine Project
- Volunteer Behavior Agreement: UWEXT-VOLUNTEER-BEHAVIOR-EXPECTATIONS-2-15-Protected