March is National Nutrition Month and the FoodWIse team has organized a variety of events to celebrate! We hope you can join us!
- March 9th, 4:30-5:30pm, Kenosha Public Library’s “Grow Together” with FoodWIse, Simmons Library, 711 59th Pl.
- March 24th, 10:30-11:30am, Kenosha Public Library’s “Grow Together” with FoodWIse, Northside Library, 1500 27th Ave, Kenosha
Both counties will have book displays at all their libraries for National Nutrition Month so be sure to stop in for books about nutrition, physical activity, wellness and more! And in April, Racine Public Library will have a book display for gardening- think planting, growing, harvesting, drying, preserving and more!
- March 17th, 3:30-5pm, FoodWIse at Wustum for Free Drop-In for Art at Wustum, 2519 Northwestern Ave.
- March 25th, 11-12pm, Organic Gardening How-To Workshop at Littleport Brewing Company, 214 3rd St.
- March 26th, 10:30-11:30am, Health & the Garden Storytime, FoodWIse at Racine Public Library, 75 7th St.
- April 22nd, 10:30-11:30am, Super Seed Starting Workshop, FoodWIse at Racine Public Library, 75 7th St.