Extension Kenosha County brings University resources and knowledge to build the capacity of individuals, groups, and communities.
Extension Kenosha County is a partnership among Kenosha County, the University of Wisconsin-Madison Extension, USDA, and local partners and volunteers. To learn more about this long-term partnership, go to the UW-Madison Division of Extension.
Planning, Development and Extension Education Committee
Oversight for the Kenosha County UW-Extension office comes from the Planning, Development and Extension Education Committee, a Kenosha County Board Committee. Members include:
- Erin Decker, County Board Supervisor, Committee Chair
- John Poole, County Board Supervisor, Vice-Chair
- Michael J. Skalitzky, County Board Supervisor
- Zach Rodriguez, County Board Supervisor
- Mark Nordigian, County Board Supervisor
- Seth Rosen, Youth In Governance Member
- Kasey Cochran, Youth in Governance Member
View our Division of Extension purpose, vision, and values.