Welcome! We are glad you are here. When you join 4-H, you are a part of something big! 4-H is the nation’s largest youth development organization, with more than six million members and over 90,000 clubs.
The four H’s are head, heart, hands, and health. That means we are committed to providing opportunities for youth to learn life skills like decision-making, problem-solving, caring for others, generosity, making healthy choices, and more.
4-H involves youth in project-based education. Through project learning, youth can explore their interests (“sparks”) and master new skills. 4-H projects are meant to be hands-on to create a memorable learning experience. Since 4-H started in the early 1900s, youth have learned by doing. This hands-on process allows youth to understand not only how to do something but also why they are doing it.
Most 4-H youth and the adults who care about them get their start with a 4-H club. Clubs can meet in a variety of settings so we can support youth where they are in the community, in schools, after school, and in military settings. 4-H youth can take part in camps, educational travel experiences, workshops, and much more, as they explore their sparks.
- How do I join 4-H?
- 4-H Club Map / 4-H Club Contacts and Meeting Information
- 4-HOnline Enrollment System “Family Enrollment Guide”
- Kenosha County 4-H Program and Enrollment Guide (2019-2020)
- Countywide Project List – Project Leader Contact Information
- Small Animals (Poultry / Rabbit / Cavies)
- 4-H Member – Annual Record Form
- 4-H Member – Career Record Form
- 4-H Member – Supplemental Record Form
- Clover Award Questions (2020)
- Scholarship Application (2020)
- Trips & Awards Application (2020)
- Cloverbud Project Day (5K-2nd)
- Project Discovery Day (3rd+)
- Pinewood Derby Rules and Registration
- Family Game Night
- T-Shirt Design Contest
- Clover Day Camp – Camper Registration Form
- Clover Day Camp – Camp Counselor/Chaperone Application
- Overnight Camp – Camper Registration Form
- Overnight Camp – Camp Counselor/Chaperone Application
General Leader Resources
- 4-HOnline Club Manager User Guide
- Annual Charter Document
- Ambassador Nomination Form (General Leaders)
- Clover Award Nomination Form (General Leaders)
- Member Pin Request Form
- Dues and Donation Form
Kenosha County 4-H Council
- 4-H Council Handbook
- 4-H Council Bylaws
- 4-H Council Schedule (2019-2020)
- Annual Volunteer Awards (Nominate by Tuesday, September 15th, 2020.)
- Financial Resources