How do I join 4-H?
- Choose a 4-H club.
- You can select a 4-H club based on when they meet, where they meet, the club’s activities, or perhaps you already know someone in the club. Click here for a listing of the Kenosha County 4-H clubs, meeting locations, and contact information.
- Enroll in 4-H.
- Enrollment for the 2022-2023 program year is now open.
- 4-H Online is the web-based portal used to enroll in 4-H. To enroll using 4-H Online, you will need internet access and a valid e-mail address. The enrollment guide is helpful for new families. If you prefer a paper enrollment form, please contact us.
- During enrollment, youth members will be asked to enroll in at least one 4-H project.
- Attend your first club meeting.
- Connect with your club’s General Leader(s) to confirm the date, time, and location of the club’s next meeting.
- Each club and county collects membership dues. These are typically $15-$20 per year. In cases of economic hardship, please contact your club’s leader.