How do I join 4-H?
- Choose a 4-H club.
- You can select a 4-H club based on when they meet, where they meet, the club’s activities, or perhaps you already know someone in the club. Click here for a listing of the Kenosha County 4-H clubs, meeting locations, and contact information.
- Enroll in 4-H.
- Enrollment for the 2021-2022 program year is now open.
- 4-H Online is the web-based portal used to enroll in 4-H. To enroll using 4-H Online, you will need a computer, internet access, and a valid e-mail address. If you need to enroll via a paper form, please contact us. Click here for instructions to enroll via 4-H Online as a NEW family.
- During enrollment, youth members will be asked to enroll in at least one 4-H project. Click here for more information on 4-H projects.
- Attend your first club meeting.
- Connect with your club’s General Leader(s) to confirm the date, time, and location of the club’s next meeting.
- Annual membership dues will vary from club to club. Typically, club dues are around $15 per year.
- Have a great time in 4-H!