4-H is a community of young people across America who are learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills.
Extension youth programs teach young people about responsibility, decision-making, problem-solving, and leadership. Through hands-on activities, youth learn practical life skills while having fun.
Youth Development staff members build partnerships with schools, churches, youth-serving agencies and community groups to sponsor quality youth development programs throughout the county. The focus of these programs is building strong character and future leaders.
4-H programs teach young people to:
- Develop and test practical living skills in a safe and supportive “real world” environment.
- Become actively engaged in their communities and better informed about local issues.
- Prepare for the world of work through direct experience with projects and activities that correspond to future career opportunities.
- Experience success in a non-formal learning environment.
- Develop communication and problem-solving skills through public presentation and group work.
Wisconsin 4-H integrates research, education, and community-based partnerships, enabling youth to learn and practice skills to be productive citizens.
In 4-H, young people share, grow, and learn together from various projects, events, and activities in informal situations under the guidance of their families and other leaders.
Enrollment Information for Youth Members and Adult Volunteers
Member Information and Awards
Program/Event Registration Forms
- Open House
- Pinewood Derby Rules and Sign Up (February)
- Project Discovery Day (February)
- Cloverbud Project Day (February)
- T-shirt Design Contest
- Game Night
Camp Registration (held in June; canceled for 2020)
- 4-H Youth Health Form
- Agreement for indemnification
- Counselor Chaperone Form
- Day Camp Staff Application
- Summer Camp Registration Form
- Clover Day Camp Registration Form
Club and Countywide Project Information and Forms
Kenosha 4-H Council
Kenosha County 4-H Hall of Fame Nomination Form (pdf format)
Kenosha County 4-H Countywide Projects
Important 4-H Links
Kenosha County 4-H is a program of the University of Wisconsin-Extension. The University of Wisconsin Extension provides affirmative action and equal opportunity in education, programming and employment for all qualified persons regardless of race, color, gender/sex, creed, disability, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital or parental, arrest or conviction record or veteran status.